We collect information about you using cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored on your device‘s hard drive and allows to recognize you during other visits to the Website to save your Personal browsing history, options, customize content, speed up Website searches, create a comfortable and friendly Website and deliver it more efficiently and reliably. Cookies are common practice on web browsing, which makes it easy to use the Website. With cookies, we can collect the following information: IP address, browser type, demographic data, and, if the user came to the Website from a third-party web page, the link URL of the page. Purpose of cookies:
- a) so that upon your re-visit of the Website, we will recognize you and we may direct you to your account;
- b) to ensure the functionality of the Website (for example, to enable you to use the Website‘s personalization);
- c) We can improve and develop the Website so that it can even better meet your needs;
- d) The development of the services and the use of the Website analysis;
- e) Target marketing orientation.
Notice to user
- a) Without deleting them and/or not changing your internet browser settings so that they do not accept cookies;
- b) Click on the „I Accept“ tag on the link (bar) of the cookie on the Website;
- c) Expressing consent at the time of registration on the Website.
If the money is donated, the payment information is collected additionally. In this case, we store data such as the email, card information, cardholder name, country, or region.
Our types of cookies
- a) Technical cookies – cookies necessary for the Website to function;
- b) Functional cookies – cookies, not essential for Website to function, significantly improving the performance, quality, and customer experience;
- c) Analytical cookies – cookies used for preparing the statistical analysis of the Website visitors‘ navigation methods; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
- d) Target or promotional cookies – cookies, used to display the Services or other information that might be of interest to you;
- e) Social networking cookies – cookies, that are required to be used if you want to use Website‘s information on your Social Profile account.
30. All information about the cookies used on the Website, their purpose, validity and the data used are given in the table.
|Cookie||The purpose of data management||Necessity||The moment of creation||The period of validity||The data used||Additional information|
|PHPSESSID||The Cookie is designed to realize the functionality of the Site||Session Cookie. Required.||First entering the Site.||Until the browser window is closed||Stores the User’s session – a unique identifier.|
|_icl_current_language||Required.||First entering the Site.||1 day from creation/update.||Stores the current language of the site.|
|wpml_referer_url||Required.||First entering the Site.||1 day from creation/update.||Stores the last requested URL on the front-end.|
|current_continent||Required.||First entering the Site.||1 year.||Stores the current region of the site.|
|_utma||These Cookies are used to collect the statistical information about the Site traffic. The resulting data is used to prepare the reports and to improve the Site.||Tracking Cookies. Optional, without these Cookies system would work. However, these Cookies are recommended.||Entering the Site.||2 years from creation/update.||Determines which domain to measure.||Google Analytics – Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site. This uses the system developed by Google that is used on the majority of websites. Important - Google Analytics does not store any personal information about the Site Users.|
|_utmb||30 minutes from creation/update.||Determines new sessions/visits.|
|_utmc||Sets for interoperability with urchin.js.||Sets for interoperability with urchin.js.|
|_utmt||10 minutes.||Throttle s request rate.|
|_utmz||6 months from creation/update.||Stores the traffic or campaign that explains how the User reached the Site.|
|_ga||2 years.||Distinguishes Users.|
|_gat||10 minutes.||Throttle s request rate.|
|_ym_visorc||Until the browser window is closed.||Protects character “w”, it is not personal information.||Yandex Metrica - Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site.|
|_ym_uid||2 years from creation/update.||Distinguishes Users.|
|_ym_isad||1 year.||Determines which domain to measure.|